1. Collection of information and cookies
We do not collect personal information from individual users. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
There are two main types of cookies:
• Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session (when you leave the app). Session cookies allow the app to recognize you as you navigate during a single session and allow you to use the app most efficiently.
• Persistent cookies: In contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiration or deletion. They enable the app to “recognize” you upon your return.
The data collected and used by the MagicMakAR app is as follows:
• Random ID
◦ The random ID is a unique installation ID generated by the MagicMakAR app when it is first run on a device. The ID is a random number, seeded from the system time and does not identify a user personally. The ID is stored in the MagicMakAR app’s storage directory on the user’s device. The random ID is used to monitor user interactions with experiences and to generate analytics.
◦ The random ID is not accessible to other apps or sites on the user’s device and doesnot track users beyond their use of the MagicMakAR app. The random ID is not shared with any third party. Only aggregated statistics are provided that cannot be used to identify any user personally. No photos or images are stored by us.
◦ The MagicMakAR app will access the user’s camera on the mobile device if the usergrants permission to scan the code to access the AR experience.
• Internet Protocol (IP) address which is linked to the app user’s device
◦The IP address is only processed to infer approximate user location, then discarded and not stored by us with any other analytics data collected from app users.
We may record the amount of time a user spends on each page of the app and we may obtain certain information about use of the app for the purposes of improving the AR experience including:
◦ Number of scans
◦ Number of unique users
◦ Mobile platform split (iOS/Android)
◦ End-user country
◦ End-user time of day
◦ Average time spent in an experience
◦ Experience-defined metrics, e.g. completing a game, high score achieved, etc.
◦ In each case, broken down by day, week and month
• Make and model of the user’s AR scanning device (including operating system version)
• Version of the MagicMakAR being used
2. How we use your information
Your information may be aggregated with other users’ information on a purely non-identifiable basis to understand how our Service is used. This aggregated data may be shared with third parties but shared data is not user specific.
3. California Residents and Privacy
The California Online Privacy Protection Act applies to residents of California. California residents may request to review and request changes to information collected. We do not collect personal information but if you have questions, please contact us at the address or email listed in the Contact Us paragraph below. The California Content Eraser Law requires that a minor under the age of 18 registered with a mobile app be permitted to remove any content from a mobile app. However, our app does not require, accept or enable registration to utilize the app. We also do not post any content such that it would be accessible by other users of the app. California’s Student Online Personal Information Protection Act prohibits operators of apps from knowingly engaging in targeted advertising to students or their parents or legal guardians to amass a profile about a K-12 student, selling a student’s information, or disclosing certain information. We do not target students and gear the app to a general audience. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), which went into effect on January 1, 2020, regulates how companies are allowed to collect and use data of California residents. Consumers may choose not to have their data shared with third parties and have the right to know what personal information is being collected and may request that a business delete any such personal information. However, we do not collect personal information from users of the app. California residents may contact us with questions as
4. Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) applies to children under the age of 13. The MagicMakAR mobile app is directed to general audiences, and we do not collect personal information from children and do not disclose personal information to any third parties.
We do not target children as our primary audience and do not collect personal information as defined under COPPA from app users. Users’ IP addresses are processed once to infer approximate user location, and then discarded. The MagicMakAR mobile app is completely COPPA compliant and suitable for children.
6. Policy on sharing your information
We do not collect personally identifiable information, but to the extent we receive any of your information, we may make use of your information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any
applicable law, regulation, legal process or legitimate governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues, (c) enforce any applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (d) protect
against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of our employees, users, or the general public as required or permitted by law.
7. Changes to this policy
8. Contact us
We value your opinions and suggestions. Please visit this page on our website: https://citrusworldinc.com/industry/contact-us/ or email us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternately you can write to us at the following address:
Citrus World, Inc.
20205 US Highway 27
Lake Wales, FL 33853
Attention: Consumer Affairs Department